About SMK’s 2023 Social Media Trends – Organic, Ads, Video & More
SMK’s Social Media Trends Labs are quarterly 📅 FREE events for marketing communications professionals, agencies, not-for-profits and brands looking to stay at the forefront of digital disruption and marketing innovation.
Social Media Trends Labs delve into the latest data 📊 and performance insights from the major social networks, unpicking platform and behavioural trends, and identifying underexploited marketing and communications opportunities.
December’s 2023 Social Media Trends Lab explored 🧠 the key themes for next year, examining everything from content marketing to advertising performance, influencer marketing, online video, analytics and more. We explored:
1. What are the defining social media trends of 2023? 🤔
2. Why is Zuckerberg’s Metaverse obsession tanking Meta marketing? 😱
3. Why will TikTok and LinkedIn boom in 2023 as other players falter? 🚀
4. Nearly two years after Apple’s iOS 14 updates, how are social campaigns tracking? ⬇
5. What have been the key changes in social media algorithm ranking signals🎬
6. What are some of the best-untapped influencer marketing opportunities? 💲
7. How and why will video dominate in 2023? 🎞
8. Why is messaging one of the first growing areas for social media marketing? 📈
9. How and why are social ad strategies being largely driven by automation? 🤖
10. How and where will digital marketing budgets get cut in 2023? 🎯
SMK’s Social Media Trends Labs are facilitated by SMK’s Executive Director of Programming, James Fitzgerald.
✔ Connect with James on LinkedIn here: https://bit.ly/36VZtez
James is one of the world’s leading digital marketing educators and analysts, having trained tens of thousands of senior decision-makers from the world’s largest organisations, brands and agencies.