Instagram is teaming up with Facebook IQ to hone in on the key factors that capture the attention of users and yield results.
Over 300 million users create stories daily with more than 50% of businesses doing so monthly and Instagram wants to drive ads further in Stories.
Already having proven the success of mobile-feed ads, information is communicated quickly based on promising penetration and user response.
According to Tom Caterina of Instagram’s digital marketing, “Our Instagram Stories campaigns have proven to be some of our highest ROI campaigns while also driving a significant volume of reservations.”
Five points of a successful campaign
- Relevance matters, keeping current is the best starting point.
- Seconds add up, the earlier you put your message in your ad, the better.
- Fast pacing pays, more scenes means more narrative for the audience to latch onto.
- Product demos boost results, users prefer to see brands in action.
- Keep it mobile-optimised, smart phones are the number one device for ad consumption.
What are your thoughts on the ad campaigns via social media? Give us your thoughts in our comment section below.