About this Lab
SMK’s SOCIAL ADS & INFLUENCER MARKETING DECODED lab 🧪 was a FREE event for marketing communications professionals, agencies, not-for-profits and brands looking to stay at the forefront of digital disruption and marketing innovation 🧠.
Decoded labs see SMK assembling an elite cast of digital marketing leaders to share experiences, industry insights and learnings from the coalface of online communications.
Joining SMK in October’s Decoded lab is Australian influencer marketing pioneer NATALIE GIDDINGS, CEO of Hoozu and former MD of The Remarkables Group. SMK also welcomes social ads specialist CHRIS FRASER, Managing Director at Intentional, a specialist digital ads agency based in Melbourne.
Social Ads & Influencer Decoded Focus Areas
- Why are social ad costs exploding right now?
- How can businesses best navigate weak social ad performance in Q4?
- How has Apple’s iOS 14 privacy updates changed the game?
- What are the best targeting methods for social ads, post-Apple updates?
- What are the key ad creative and copywriting trends in 2021?
- How can businesses better prove ROI from influencer campaigns?
- Where are the best influencer marketing opportunities in 2021?
- How to avoid the most common pitfalls when working with social talent?
- Why working with big-name social stars isn’t always best?
- What are the most effective ways to crossover social ads and influencer activity?