LinkedIn Australia has announced their 2017 Power Profiles in marketing and advertising sectors.
The list is comprised of the most viewed profiles of 2016, consisting of CEOs, government, company founders, HR, marketing, and fashion.
The list in alphabetical order:
- Cavan Brady, Brand & Marketing Strategy, Brand & Marketing Communication at The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Alex Kirk, Head Of Systems & Automation at MediaCom
- Andrew Knott, Chief Marketing Officer at National Australia Bank
- Jaimes Leggett, Group CEO at M&C Saatchi
- Nick Reynolds, CMO, Asia Pacific at Lenovo
- Michael Scott, Executive GM, Brand Strategy & Marketing at Myer
- Vittoria Shortt, Group Executive, Marketing and Strategy at Commonwealth Bank
- Stephanie Tully, EM Group Brand and Marketing/CMO at Qantas
- Timothy Whitfield, Director, Technical Operations at GroupM.
Making the grade
According to LinkedIn country manager Matt Tindale, “These Power Profiles have developed their brand on LinkedIn by sharing their diverse experiences and voicing their opinion on topics that matter.”
They were also chosen for “adding value to the community with their insights, helping our members get better at what they do and achieve their professional goals."
LinkedIn recently began a mentor program being trialed in Australia by which experience professionals can share their expertise with younger up and comers. If you’d like to make the 2018 list, there are some fairly big shoes to fill.
Have you tried the LinkedIn mentor program? Are you surprised by any names on the list? Give us your thoughts in our comments section below.