Since 2012, Adobe has offered up a collection of marketing products called Adobe Marketing Cloud. Packed with analytics, audience and campaign management features, it’s proven a favoured tool for serious advertisers.
Adobe’s just released a next generation update and it’s got a host of new features that has marketers salivating.
The Crazy 8
Adobe Marketing Cloud is a package of 8 high-powered marketing products:
- Analytics – real-time analytics that can be integrated with 3rd party sources.
- Audience Manager – for creating detailed audience segments for ad targeting.
- Campaign – for creating personalised experiences based on customer habits.
- Experience Manager – for organising, managing and delivering creative.
- Media Optimiser – for ensuring you’ve got the most potent mix of search, display and social ads for your campaign and budget.
- Primetime – for broadcasters, networks and service providers looking to monetize video content.
- Social – for managing social media content and campaigns.
- Target – for testing and targeting.
Amped-up algrorithms for more predictive power
It’s already been called the “the most complete Marketing Cloud solution on the planet.” And, thanks to some seriously amped-up algorithms, the latest generation version sees a whole host of new predictive features.
Smart Tags for Experience Manager
Automatically tags visual content in Creative Cloud so that marketers can search by relevant terms – no need to tag them manually.
Segment IQ for Adobe Analytics
Compares behavioural differences between segmented audiences, so that you can target more precisely.
Virtual Analyst for Adobe Analytics
Pays attention to your usage patterns and highlights data that impacts your priorities.
To find out more visit http://www.adobe.com/au/marketing-cloud.html.